You heard correct. You now have more options for rehabilitation financing. Freddie Mac just launched the CHOICERenovation loan. You can now combine your home and renovation loan together when you choose Freddie Mac during your home purchase. This loan is the perfect loan to purchase that less than perfect home.
Communication is key to capturing the millennial homebuyer. Millennials are not like your buyers from before. Millennials know what they want, and they know how to get it. With a wide network, it is likely they are associated with a real estate agent somehow. A referral isn't enough for millennials. They will do their research to make sure who they are working with is someone they'd like to be associated with. This calls for agents and lenders to be on top of their marketing game and responsive. Don't let lack of communication and dragging of the home buying process let you lose out on this buyer. Capturing a millennial can up your business drastically because of their loyalty to people and products they like and trust, and their network. A millennial will refer you in a heartbeat if you make a memorable impression.
Home buying has become a wiser decision than renting, with rent prices so high. There are many factors that come into play while purchasing a home. It isn’t something that you would want to make an impulse decision. With your home purchase, you should plan on occupying the home for 5-10 years to make a profit. Home buyers should always research, plan and make smart decisions.
We've decided to make you a list of important do's and don'ts during the process!
As homes evolve over the years incorporating new technology and innovation into them, current and future home owners have to be sure to keep up on what's coming next. Think smart. Homes are getting faster and more environmentally friendly all over the world and consumers expect them to be in prime locations. People are willing to have a more compact living space in order to be in a prime area featuring restaurants, bars, grocery stores they can walk to instead of using their car.
Millennials are working hard in their early careers right now and most likely saving up by rooming with friends or family. They are becoming aware that renting on their own is looking more and more less likely of a good idea as rent prices rise.
Eustis is a Family of Companies, that has been helping homeowners for over 60 years.
This year, nearly 75 percent of mortgage applicants are approved for their requested loan—that’s the highest approval rate this decade! Although the remaining 25 percent is not initially approved on their loans, there is still a great chance to receive approval in the future. In fact, in most cases, an unapproved mortgage loan means “not now” and lenders encourage these potential homebuyers to re-apply with changes to their applications. But what changes can you make? Check out our suggestions to change your status from “eligible” to “approved”.